ENTRY DEADLINE: April 1, 2012
Music Marketing’s Black Rock Songwriting Competition aims to reward talented songwriters with a trip to the Black Rock Studio’s Songwriting Camp located on the beautiful Greek island of Santorini. The competition is open to independent artists and songwriters not signed to major record companies or publishing houses.
To join the competition visit this website: http://www.facebook.com/MusicMarketingInc
The competition starts on March 10, 2012 and it has three stages:
1. March 10, 2012 to April 1, 2012 is the song entry stage, where entrants upload their songs on the Music Marketing Facebook page.
2. April 2, 2012 to April 10, 2012 is the public voting stage, where the public will vote on the uploaded songs.
3. April 11, 2012 to April 15, 2012 is the final stage where a panel of music industry professionals chooses the top three songs from the top ten publicly voted songs.
The contest winners will be announced on April 16, 2012.The prizes are as follows:
1. GRAND PRIZE: FREE airfare and accommodation to the Black Rock Songwriting Camp in Santorini, Greece, which takes place April 29th to May 5th, 2012. The winner will collaborate with top songwriters from all over the world in this one-of-a-kind, professional recording paradise and also receives the SONNOX Native Elite Bundle plug-ins.
2. SECOND PRIZE: FL Studio Signature Bundle plus 15 Image Line Instruments; Pianoteq Pro and Rock and Chromatic Percussions add-ons; and IK Multimedia iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, AmpliTube and T-RackS 3 Deluxe.
3. THIRD PRIZE: FL Studio Signature Bundle plus 8 Image Line Instruments and IK Multimedia iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, AmpliTube and T-RackS 3 Deluxe.
All top 10 finalists will receive $125 in Gear Credits towards the IK Multimedia AmpliTube Custom.
To enter the contest, you visit the Music Marketing Facebook page before April 1, 2012 and enter the competition. Songs can be entered as MP3s and only one song can be entered by each registrant.
Music Marketing Inc. is the North American distributor for many popular brands of music software and hardware products used in professional, project, and home studios. Visit www.musicmarketing.ca for more info.